- Group study rooms are available for current students only.
- Room keys must be checked out at the circulation desk.
- You can reserve a room for up to 3 hours per day, up to 2 weeks in advance. If you do not show in the first 30 minutes of your reservation, it is cancelled.
- Rooms must be reserved 24 hours in advance. Rooms that are not reserved are available for walk-in use.
- Each room is equipped with a study table, whiteboard, and a wall-mounted computer monitor with HDMI and VGA cables to connect to your device.
- Whiteboard markers and Mac adapters are available at the circulation desk.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.